Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Mini Vaca

AGAIN WE HAVE BEEN GONE FOR A WEEK OR SO!  Sorry, for the blogging hiatus....AGAIN!  I promise, we will be around with some great blogs the next few weeks!  WOOT WOOT! I KNOW you are eagerly awaiting new posts!!!

Last week Harper and I went to visit my parents in Live Oak, Florida on their vacation!  Im just going to share a few pics for now...but defintiely check back later today and tomorrow for some great new posts...I have several fun and new tips to share with you guys!!!


This is the Suwanee River (took this picture at the Suwanee River State Park).



We took a few pics and then walked a little "trail" to the water...





We also found a playground and let Harper play...







One final picture...


HAPPY 'MOMMYING' :)




No comments:

Post a Comment