Sunday, August 7, 2011

Weekend

What a weekend!!!  That's all I can say!  Harper and I were dressed and actually on our way to church and had to turn around and go home!!  I seriously think the devil just does NOT want me to go to church!!  We will DEFINITELY try again next week!!  I can't wait to go to SSCC again...I really enjoyed the service and I think Harper had a great time in his 'Class'.

I made some yummy homemade beef stroganoff for dinner tonight.....very EASY TOO!!!
BEEF STROGANOFF
-1lb ground beef (browned)
-2 cans cream of mushroom soup
-1 cans hot water
-1 dollop sour cream
-a few dashes of worcestershire

Brown beef with salt, pepper, and garlic.  Mix soup, water, sour cream, and worcestershire in bowl. Mix in with beef.  Serve over noodles.

A quick look at the week ahead.  We were suppose to have a play date tomorrow...but she had to cancel!  Oh well!  Who knows what we will fill tomorrow with!!!!  Tuesday night I'm making dinner for a fellow MOPS member who just had a baby. I'm making beef stew......which I have NEVER actually made before.  Maybe I shouldn't have signed up to take something I haven't ever made!!!!!  I will update how it turns out Tuesday night!!!!  Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment