Monday, August 22, 2011

Last Week Update and the Dreaded Monday!

I am WAY BEHIND on bloggin this week!  Honestly, it was a crazy week!  We had a MOPS planning meeting last Tuesday.  WOW!  Going to be an AWESOME YEAR!  You better RSVP NOW! 

I am attempting....well already tried it once...to make smores cupcakes.  The cake part was AMAZING.  But I failed big time on the icing.  Looking for recipes for marshmallow icing....tricky thing is I want it to not be so thin and be more substantial.  If you have one let me know!  Greatly appreaciated!

So to top it all off classes started last Monday!  Sometimes I think having a regular job would be easier than taking care of Harper and going to school full time!  But im hoping for a fairly easy semester...English 2, Medical Terminology, Global Issues, and Golf!  Obviously English 2 is about the only "real" class listed!  Of course now that ive said that...everything will kick my booty!

GOLF....BEFORE I could even leave the house Christopher was telling me I was carrying the clubs wrong (I really knew how to carry them...I was simply going from the storage building to the car though)!  Right then and there I decided he was NOT HELPING me with this.  So, I get to class and after a few basic first day activities he let us go...unless we wanted to hit balls...SOO, a few of us girls decided to stay and see what we had.  WELL.....I HAD NOTHING!  I was PATHETIC!  It was quite comical.  At this moment I changed my mind...CHRISTOPHER HAS TO HELP ME!  So after a little arranging for a baby sitter (THANKS AUNT CHELLE!) and a few emails to the teacher...Christopher is actually going to class with me tomorrow...maybe we wont end up divorced tomorrow night!  HA!  I will update later this week on that experience!

Harper and I went to SSCC again yesterday.  I really enjoyed the service.  I have REALLY ENJOYED ALL THE SERVICES WEVE BEEN TO.  However, every time we have been when I pick Harper up from the nursery and ask about his bottle they tell me no.  I dont know if hes refusing it or whats going on.  I AM NOT SAYING THEY ARE NOT TAKING CARE OF HIM.  THEY HAVE DONT A WONDERFUL JOB CARRING FOR HIM SO PLEASE DONT THINK THAT WHAT SO EVER.  However, driving off of SSI to the other side of Brunswick (for those of you not in the 912 thats about a 25 to 30 minute drive) with a STARVING baby who is SCREAMING the entire time is not fun.  Im really not sure what to do.  Thoughts on this would be greatly appreaciated!  Thanks in advance!  Also, I posted something about this on FB yesterday afternoon (it has since been deleted).  I apologize if I hurt anyones feelings or sounded mad or rude.  That was not my intention and IS NOT my intention now.  Just want some thoughts.  Thanks!

So, the big news of the week...IRENE!  Im not going to lie, im a little excited!  Mom, dont have a heartattack if you read this....I used to HATE these storms and DREAD them.  They would make me anxious and wanna run for the hills.  Today however, I am READY!  I think ive been around Christopher too long!  HA!  Actually, I have already been thinking of the things we need to survive with no power (just in case we lose it  you know)!  I also mowed the grass this morning and have been cleaning and doing laundry all day in preparation.  Now that im ready it wont come any where near us!

I do have a prayer request for you guys in the coming weeks.  Christopher is looking for another job.  I wont get into the details and specifics of why...mainly because its more difficult to exaplain than anything.  We really need something with better hours, and at least the same salary that hes making now.  I am NOT aksing for the perfect job to just fall in his lap.  But I am asking God to bless his efforts and lead him to the perfect job!  Thanks in advance!

OH OH OH!  Just figured out how to change the background on the blog!  THANKS SERENA!  Yall wait...itll changed ALL THE TIME!

No comments:

Post a Comment