Thursday, August 4, 2011

Catch up and play date

Wow!  Its been a crazy last week.  This past Sturday I had a Beauti Control Spa party...which went great and we had a lot of fun.  Also on Saturday Harper's Aunt Robyn (my cousin) came along with one of my other cousins Traci and they spent the night with us.  It was so wonderful having them here and catching up!  I dont know if they had as much fun as I did....but I thoroughly enjoyed their company and taking to other adults!!!!


I started keeping another child....a 3 month old!!!!!!!  WHAT WAS I THINKING?!?!?!!!!!! Ohhhh I was thinking that we could use the extra cash....thats right!  Ok, seriously its been fairly easy...hope it stays that way.  Of course Ive only had him (his name is Jackson....so if you ever see me mention Jackson NO WE DO NOT HAVE ANOTHER CHILD...just Harper) two days.  Harper seems to love having Jackson around...he loves all over Jackson and its quite sweet.  Molly just thinks geez why did yall bring another one of these into the house...and Christopher reminds her that we can give Jackson back at the end of the day!!!  haha!

So, today Harper had a play day with a sweet, adorable little girl...Hanah!  Shes a fiesty red head!  But definitely a sweet heart.  He wasnt so interested in her...but mommy REALLY ENJOYED TALKING TO ANOTHER ADULT!!!!!!!  I cooked lunch and Hanah helped me make homemade chocolate chip cookies.  I think they turned out quite yummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment