Thursday, November 10, 2011

Itchy Mama and the Escape Artist

I will start with the itchy mama then proceed to the escape artist.

Yesterday we ate lunch at Ruby Tuesdays (YUM) about 10 to 15 minutes after I finished eating my hands started itching. Slowly my entire body started itching. I had and still have no visible signs of a rash or hives. Nothing red...NOTHING...just the incessant itching that is driving me NUTS!!! I have bathed in lotion numerous times since yesterday afternoon with no relief. The only thing I can think of is I ate something I had a slight allergic reaction to. But then I ask why I don't have a rash? And how long till the itching stops?! I want to overdose on Benadryl...but know I cant take one or I will be drooling (im absolutely not a good medicine taker)! I think I will make a trip to Wal Mart and buy them out of Cortisone and Aquaphor! And bathe in those! HA!

ESCAPE ARTIST
This morning I put H in the play room (pinned in so he couldn't get out...or so I thought) so I could take a shower. While I was in the shower (shampoo in my hair mind you) I hear something. So just to make sure there wasn't an intruder (it never crossed my mind that it could be H...he was barricaded remember?!) I get out of the shower (sopping wet with shapmoo still in my hair). To my dismay I find my sweet escape artist starring at me from my bedroom door!

We are also on GiGi countdown! She is coming tonight and staying until Sunday! YAY! We will be making wonderful memories and taking lots of pictures!

Have a TERRIFFIC THURSDAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment