Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving

Ok, so I am totally typing this on Monday night in hopes that I can actually get this posted on Thursday!

We do Thanksgiving at my parents house in Fernandina every year.  Christopher's mom and dad come down also.  And every year my mama makes us go around the table and say what we are thankful for!  The first year I was thankful for my hunny.  Last year I was thankful for H. 

A few days ago I thought about her little "tradition", which got me to thinking about the last year and what it has entailed.  So many things have happened the last year.  Some awesome, amazing things, and some not so great things.  All of which I am thankful for because my relationship with God is stroger now than a year ago, my marriage is stronger now than it was a year go, and I have developed into a much better mommy than I was a year ago!

I am so thankful to parents who have helped us out tremendously the last year.  Some of the things they have done for us go above and beyond.  And I am more grateful than words and express.  But what I think I am the most thankful for is all the happy giggles that fill my house every day.  And the simple fact that I get to be with my sweet boy and hear those giggles.

I hope you and your family have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment