Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Golf Adventure

Update #3!

I had mentioned earlier in the week that on Friday (since we didnt have H) that we could go play a round of golf.  Of course I was also quick to mention that Christopher might not want to play with me because I am so awful....and slow! 

On Friday morning Christopher actually took me to play my first EVER full round of golf!  (Sorry no pics....I figured that wasnt the "golfer" thing to do)!  He did inform me before we left that I may not be able to play every hole through...depending on how busy the golf course was.

Well, we started hole one thinking that there wasnt anyone teeing off directly after us...but quickly we learned there was!  I was crushed thinking I would only get to hit a few shots at each hole!  But much to my liking all the golfers in front of us (and there was MANY...as the course was packed that day due to Florida Georgia weekend) golf was going slow and we had to wait on the groups infront of us so I got to play EVERY hole all the way through!

Ok, so in reality I THREW the ball a few times!  Not exactly a fair shot!  But a few times I got so mad with myself I just picked the ball up and chunked it!  HA!  Now there was a time that I hit my ball into a bunker (sand trap) (which only happened twice this round of golf!) but a guy on A DIFFERENT hole hit his ball into my bunker too.  I got there first and attempted to hit my ball out...I missed!  Well, in an attempt to not hold this other random guy up I just threw my ball out.  His remark..."WOW!  That was the best shot I have see all day!  Didn't even pick up any sand!"  HA! 

In the end I had a blast!  The verdict is still out on Christopher however!  :)

After this experience Christopher informed me that I really should take golf again in January as my second PE credit!  So, I am proud to say not only did I play my first round of golf; but I am also registered for golf AGAIN!  HA!

No comments:

Post a Comment