Sunday, November 20, 2011

Finally At Home

Ok some of you know, some of you dont...we moved this weekend.  We finally are in our own house.  We moved this past Friday (thats where I've been the last few days)!  And I am so greatful for wonderful friends who helped us move...the last TWO moves!  Thanks guys!

The move was very stressful (as all moves are)....in the middle of moving it hit me that in 3 years we have movd 4...yes FOUR....times!  WOW!  And, if I count my first intial move to Brunswick to move in....I have moved 5 times!  CRAZY!  So happy we won't be moving again.

In fact....I told Christopher that if he ever wanted to leve me that was fine...we would just be roommates!  HA!

Harper has been at Gram and Pops all weekend.  He came home today!  Tonight will be his first night here and this mama is praying for a peaceful night!  (You can pray too....thanks)!

So, I woke up Saturday and started my day like anyother (minus H) and it hit me that I finally feel like we are home.  I know home is wherever your family is...but I finally felt at home.  Thinking back to 3 years ago and how bad I hated Brunswick...I laugh.  Living here was the worst thing ever to me, I wanted so desperately to go back home.  But I knew this had to be my knew home, this was where my man was! I didn't know anyone, I didn't know anything about Brunswick, and it was just down right awful.

I am so thankful for MOPS (and Anna for inviting me!) I have really met so many wonderful friends....and the last few months really started developing some awesome friendships.  Christopher and I have some awesome friends too (and I gotta give a shout out to Len and Michelle...who have to be the BEST FRIENDS someone could ask for..they have helped us move the last two times!).  Now, I cannot see us being anywhere different.

I have been a big slacker since last week...but I am so thankful to God for all he has blessed us with the past week.  I cannot describe how excited and thankful I am! 
_________________________________________________________________________________
On another note:
My mama called me this morning and told me that my Aunt Moreta (my Grandfathers Sister) passed away last night/this morning.  Please remember my extended family and her family in your prayers.  No matter what age, losing someone is a difficult thing.  Please pray for healing for her family.  Thanks!  I know you will!

No comments:

Post a Comment