Tuesday, June 26, 2012

New Blog Vision

Ever since I started blogging (which I have NOT been very regular with...sorry) I KNEW I wanted a definite vision for my blog...but I never had one! So I was just sharing random things...sorry?!  However, recently I read an article in the MOPS magazine I recieved about a mother who shared a funny parenting moment.  Then it hit me...DO THE SAME THING.

How often does something funny or something not-so-funny happen throughout the course of our days as mommies and we dont share it because its embarrassing or a little off color?!  Well, not any more!!!

I plan to share my funny, embarrassing, and maybe a few not-so-funny moments with you !  DISCLAIMER: PLEASE DO NOT JUDGE OR GOSSIP ABOUT ME OR MY FAMILY WE ARE NOT PERFECT CREATURES...YET!!!  :)

I also hope to share some more cooking and homemade activities, and some freebies I have found online with you! 

My hopes is that my experiences as a mom will give you a laugh, and that everything else I share will make your life a little easier!

Happy 'Mommying'! :)

P.S. I considered deleting my older posts but I believe I am going to leave them as they define how I came to perfect my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment