Tuesday, June 26, 2012

BATHTIME FREEBIES TUESDAY

So in my house Daddy has taken over bath time.  The main reason this happened is my little guy hated when mommy washed his hair!  Daddy was absolutely FORCED to do it one night, and to much dismay the little man didn't whimper...not the first cry...or whine...nothing!  So, Daddy subsequently took over bath time...which did not hurt my feelings one bit!  This gives me free time to do whatever I feel like doing!!! (WOOT WOOT!!!  High Fives!!!)

I said in an earlier post today that I would be sharing some "freebies" with you along the way so im going to go ahead and share a few with you tonight! 

Most of the freebies I share will probably be from the website Freebies 4 Mom...and if you haven't checked out her website, I urge you to do so (she has tons of useful information on there)!  But, you don't have to I will share the links I find to good freebies etc.!  Or  some of them may from other random websites I find sharing links to free things!

Hopefully I can help you out by finding these freebies and then sharing with you...we will call the freebies I find...BATHTIME FREEBIES!!!

The first thing I want to share with you is a Free Heart Pendant Necklace from sneakpeeq.com. This offer is for new members only.  All you have to do is join the website sneakpeeq.com (which is the equivalent to social media for shopaholics!!!)! Once you join (which is LITERALLY as easy as signing in with your Facebook Account) then click on "see my reward".  Instantly the pendant pops up.  You have to "peeq" to see the price...which will be FREE!!!  The shipping will be $1.00...however, if you click on "earn free shipping" this will require you will have to share the info with your FB friends (you have to do this a few times) but then your $1.00 shipping charge will be $0.00!!! You do NOT have to put in any credit card info at all...JUST your address!!!!

I signed up last Wednesday, and by Saturday I had my necklace in my mailbox!  WOOT WOOT!! 



I also found this freebie tonight, free set of cosmetic brushes by LancrOne.  ALL you have to do is "LIKE" them on Facebook (just type LancrOne in the search portion of your FB page to find the company).  Once you have liked them, you will see the section that says "Free Cosmetic Brushes".  Simply fill out the form with your name, address, and email address and voila your done!  However, if you will also "SHARE" their company page on your FB wall, then you will also get a free bag with the brushes.  To do this, all you have to do is, from the main wall of LancrOne, click the button to the immediate right of "message" and then click on "SHARE" then everything else is automatic!  WOOT WOOT!!!

One final BATHTIME FREEBIE for you tonight!! A free sample of Hugo Boss for your man!!! ;)  Just click on the link (BTW: all purple words are links!!!) and then click on order free sample and fill the form out!!

These three BATHTIME FREEBIES wont necessarily make your life any easier, however, they may just make you smile!!  They did me! :)

Happy 'Mommying' :)

No comments:

Post a Comment