Thursday, September 8, 2011

A Woman In Need Of Motivation!

I am a woman in need of motivation tonight.  I have hit a wall and I no longer want to fulfill any of my responsibilities.  Im not sitting around on my tail eating bon bon's all day...but I just have no motivation what so ever!  HELP!

I used to have (for the most part) the house in order (AT LEAST), laundry done, school work done in advanced, dinner cooked!  Now...we are lucky if the trash isnt over flowing (ok NOT THAT BAD), Christopher has a clean work shirt on Saturday (which has been the case the last two weekends), school work gets turned in within 2 minutes of being due, and dinner is out of a box!

I have no idea what my problem is.  But I need a major overhaul!

THANK HEAVENS, I have an AMAZINGLY patient and understanding husband when it comes to these things.  As long as Harper is healthy and thriving hes ok with helping out in the other areas...which is great!  But I have to feel sorry for him right now because he deserves way better! (NO he doesnt read my blog...he doesnt even have permission to!)

What do you do when you have lost complete motivation to do anything but play with your baby and take naps (of course no joke here when I say I am tired).

Which brings me to the sleep issue.  IT HAS GOTTEN SO MUCH BETTER THE LAST WEEK!  I am so hesitant to say anything because I dont want to jinx anything...but we dont believe in jinxing (is that even a word?!), we believe that all things work by Gods standards!  I switched Harpers schedule a little and did some tweaking....and I dont know if thats it but he is only waking up 1-2 times a night now!  A TOTAL and COMPLETE turn around!  Please, Dear Lord let this continue.

I am hoping that a few weeks of good sleep habits again and I will be back to super mom!  HA!  NOT REALLY...I WAS NEVER AND WILL NEVER BE ANYWHERE CLOSE TO SUPER MOM!  But at least back to being motivated to complete tasks!

No comments:

Post a Comment