Tuesday, September 6, 2011

A total slacker!

This past week I was a total complete slacker at blogging!  WAIT! I was a total slacker at everything.  My house shows it!  So, today im trying to play catch up. 

Had to catch up the English homework...which was due yesterday, and actually submitted yesterday.  HOWEVER, she returned it to me!  WOW!  Guess it was awful. 

Trying to catch up laundry and house work (havent been too successful since English took up my entire morning!).

And now trying to catch the blog up.

So last week (as many of you probably already know) Tuesday night was a horrendous night in the Barnes household.  Harper screamed all night long.  Well Wednesday he woke up with a clear runny nose, no fever...and being EXHAUSTED I called in the backups and sent him to Blackshear.  Thursday afternoon I get a phone call from my MIL that the childs drainage is now green and hes running a fever.  So Friday we go to the doctor...just a cold...of course nothing we can do but deal!  By Sunday we were all feeling bad.  By Monday Christopher has it really bad and its like having two babies!  :)

On a good note....Gi Gi and Aunt Robyn came to visit Sunday!  I had a happy, happy boy!  He loves his Aunt Robyn...he loves GiGi too...but Aunt Robyn lives far far away!

Monday (yesterday....labor day) GiGi and I took Harper to Darien to the Carters outlet...WOW!  We got some super good deals!  The monkey has all the clothes he needs for the next 3 years!  HAHA!  Ok not really!  But close to it!

While we were out GiGi also got mommy an early Birthday and Christmas present (3 months early!)...I got a Nook Color!  Totally awesome!  Its a great ereader but it does soo much more...not quite as impressive as an ipad of course (which GiGi has...) but its awesome!  Christopher just shook his head...he knows my technology addiction is bad!

I also have not been running in a week...again a total slacker!  I completely forgot yesterday was running day...until THIS MORNING!  WOW!  That was a complete FAIL!

No comments:

Post a Comment